Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To Begin

I'm home on a snow day with too much time on my hands and no desire or drive to do anything too exciting. I do want to eat. Probably just because I know I have limits, definately not because I am hungry!

I weigh 73.2 kilos! This is the upper range of my body's existance! I am 164 cm tall. And age 40.

What I do know is that I am healthy. I went to the doctor yesterday and even had an EKG because I want to run and I don't want to have a bad heart and drop dead. She said it was healthy. So I am happy and I will commence training to run the Freihofer's in June.

Lastly, size 10 pants are tight! When it's no fun to wear jeans, you know you're too fat!

I'm eating South Beach and on phase I today, as I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment