What I was wasn't inherited! LOL! No, I was the unlucky victim of was poor fashion. Case in point: This photo was taken of me at age 16. I weighed between 120-125 pounds and was my adult height of 5"4". Now if weighed that now I'd have no difficulties wearing a size 6.
[please ignore the hair, I had unkind hairdressers who never told me about flat irons and product]

Clearly, I had no concept of how to pose! But look at that chunky thigh and butt? What's up with that? How can you weigh so little and look so fat? With that and the combo of bad fashion, no wonder why I was always on a diet.
As time passes I am going to be entering more evidence of my body over time. Scary thing is, at 120 or 160, I still look the same! Maybe I just don't photograph well because I sure can tell how I am doing by the way my clothing fits. Honestly, I think that's the best indicator of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment